I made them using the same pattern again – Ottobre Design 3/2012-26. This pattern is fitting her so well, its got enough style features but its still easy to sew and put together.
For this pair I used a floral cotton blend that I had in my stash. I topstitched the two darts so that they are facing away from each other, trying for a box-pleat look. Not sure if they are deep enough to quite get that effect.
I added purple ricrac trim to the hems.
And the obligatory ribbon to mark the back, sewn inside the garment where its supposed to be!
These shorts are apparently good for twirling around!
Thanks for looking!